Hope everyone has enjoyed the short week and is looking forward to the weekend!
As I mentioned in my last post, this blog will go through a glamour makeup look that I created using some of my recently purchased Makeup Forever Products as well as some of my favourite cosmetics from other brands that are currently in my makeup kit!
I created this glamour makeup look for an event I attended the other day and received many compliments on my makeup application. I thought I would go through what I used to create this beautiful look and how, just by transitioning from a lighter to bolder lipstick, I created a more glamorous look.
Below is the product breakdown for the glamour makeup look. I have listed the facial area to which the product is to be applied, the product brand, the product name, and where applicable, the specific shade or colour:
- Face – Makeup Forever Step 1 Skin EQUALIZER Hydrating Primer
- Face – Vasanti V8 Liquid Cover up & V8 Face Base Powder
- Eyebrows – GIORGIO ARMANI – Wedgewood
- Eyes – Makeup Forever & Anastasia Beverly Hills “Modern Renaissance” palette
- Lid – MAKEUP FOREVER VD01CI-520 – pressed all over with a small flat brush
- Crease – MAKEUP FOREVER VB03AS-622 – with a crease blending brush
- Browbone – ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Modern Renaissance “Tempera” with a small fluffy brush
- Eyes (Waterline) – MAKEUP FOREVER Aqua XL Eye pencil Waterproof Black
- Eyes (topliner)– MAKEUP FOREVER Aqua Black waterproof cream shadow/gel liner
- Eyelashes – MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volum’ Express mascara
- Cheeks – VASANTI “Sun Peached Glow” Mineral based blush & MAC Makeup “Give Me Sun” Mineralize skin finish
- Highlight-ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Glow Kit “Golden Bronze”
- Lips – MAKEUP FOREVER C108 (lighter lip) & C405 (red lip)
- Overall-URBAN DECAY Setting Spray
Below are some pictures of my makeup application with a lighter lipstick by MAKEUP FOREVER. It gave it a more natural soft glam appeal.
Once I switched my lipstick from a natural to bolder lip color, it instantly changed my glamour makeup look to a more dramatic glamour look. All it took to create this transition was a change in lip color! Below are some pictures of the same look as above replaced with a red lipstick by Makeup Forever.
Which lipstick do you prefer with this makeup look? I would love to hear from you with a comment below!
If you’re looking for a makeup artist in Toronto & GTA, click here to check out the services I offer!