I wanted to share a natural makeup look with you that I recently put together.
A natural makeup look is something that people frequently ask me about so I have decided to provide you with a breakdown of the products I use that will help you achieve this look.
This particular look was inspired by a makeup tutorial that I conducted with a client who was looking for a simple, yet elegant, natural makeup look for everyday use:
Natural Makeup Look – Product Breakdown
Below is the product breakdown for the natural makeup look. I have listed the facial area to which the product is to be applied, the product brand, the product name, and where applicable, the specific shade or colour:
- Face – MAC – Prep+Prime Natural Radiance Primer – YELLOW
- Face – GIORGIO ARMANI – Luminous Silk Foundation – Shade 6.75
- Eyebrows – GIORGIO ARMANI – Wedgewood
- Eyes – URBAN DECAY – Naked Palette 1
- Lid – Sidecar – pressed all over with a small flat brush
- Crease – Buck – with a MAC 217 crease blending brush
- Browbone – Virgin
- Tear ducts – Virgin
- Eyes (Waterline/Topliner) – VASANTI – Kajal liner – BROWN
- Eyelashes – YSL – Volume Effet Faux Clls Babydoll Mascara
- Cheeks – MAC Matte Bronze blended with NARS Orgasm blush
- Lips – VASANTI – Lipshine (lip gloss) – Caspian shade
That’s all there is to it! I hope you give it a try and let me know how it turned out :)
A couple of other notes:
1. I did a product review on MAC Prep+Prime Natural Radiance in another blog post. Click here to read it.
2. If you purchase any Vasanti Cosmetics products online, use my promo code Misha20 and receive 20% off at checkout!
As always, I would love to hear your feedback and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the products listed, tools used, or application techniques.